Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I make my eyes pop ?! Naturally or with the help of make up ?Thanks .?

I always go sun tanning and the skin around my eyes appear to be aging a bit how can i make my eyes look beautiful without makeup or with it doesn't matter but i need answers lol =) btw im 16 thanks. How can I make my eyes pop ?! Naturally or with the help of make up ?Thanks .?
Wow your 16! Okay, well first of all really stop tanning, by the time your 20 you are giong to look like your 30/35 and that is really gross so pale is in. For eyes it's easier to make them pop if you have light eyes or pale skin (its more noticebale that way). So buy mascara (black or brown), eyeliner, and some eyeshadow, it all depends on what color eyes you have but try greens if you have brown eyes and if you have blue or green you can just do the mascara, golden shimmer, or black eyeliner it looks so cute.





http://yourcheapestfashionstatement.blog鈥?/a>How can I make my eyes pop ?! Naturally or with the help of make up ?Thanks .?
WHITE EYELINER. The best I have found is with Victorias Secret. I use it mostly on the upper lid. It has a eye opening affect. It has just a hint of glittery pieces, very subtle that add some fun to it. Trust me, all of my friends that have seen me wear this, have purchased it and have begun wearing it themselves. It's always fun shopping at Victorias Secret anyhow. JS
ok...well it helps with makeup...put dark eyeliner....mascara...you can try foundation below your eyes...and dont put blue or other color eye shadow...you can try a shimmery white as your eye shadow!


good luck!


hope this helps=)
Stop tanning. It is taking a toll on your skin. Use eyeliner.
Use erase paste its by the brand benefit , it works wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment