Thursday, December 10, 2009

When I put make up on my eyes water constantly, does anyone know any brands which don't cause this?

That happens to me. You might be allergic to a certain brand so just try a few different ones and hopefully you'll find one :DWhen I put make up on my eyes water constantly, does anyone know any brands which don't cause this?
Check out the brands which say they are hypoallergenic, this should sort your problem out.When I put make up on my eyes water constantly, does anyone know any brands which don't cause this?
OMG me to!! I hate going for professional make up because they always tend to ';leak'; more when i go!!





sob





tried hypoallergenic...no good!
there are some naturual-beauty brands that might have some. if you live near a co-op, there might be a little section there because they do have natural non-food products their.
I had the same problem until I heard some beauty ';expert'; tell what is usually the underlying cause of eyes tearing. She said to look for makeup that does not contain TALC. The only one I've found that meets that criteria is Physicians Formula Minerals...foundation, concealer, bronzer, blush, etc. This is not an advertisement, I only know what I've tried so far seems to work for me. Wish you lots of luck!
You are probably alergic to something in the makeup. Go to Ulta or a higher end store in the mall to get make up for sensitive skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment