Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do i wear eyeliner so my eyes stand out im probly reallllly bad wit make up any hints or tip?

im reallly bad with make up and i need some hints or tips thax ppl :)How do i wear eyeliner so my eyes stand out im probly reallllly bad wit make up any hints or tip?
Well liquid eyeliner really makes your eyes defined and makes them stand outHow do i wear eyeliner so my eyes stand out im probly reallllly bad wit make up any hints or tip?
go to youtube.com , they have videos and such on that stuff
Depending on your eye color it can change! I have blue eyes and I put it just underneath my top lid
that depends on what ur eye color is, but dark colors will make them more dramatic.
im really bad at it too and cant get it on the outside of my eye in a thin line so i put it on the inside then make a little tip at the end. Then you can put eyeshadow on or mascara and it makes your eyes stand out even more...GOOD LUCK =]
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment