Thursday, December 3, 2009

I want make up that really brings out my eyes?

I have kind of sandy/tannish skin, dark brown eyes, and chocolate colored hair. i want eyeshodow/make up that really brings out my eyes. normally i wear the almay eye color stuff for brown eyes, but its not doing the job. i was thinking something mysterius and dramatic, but not dark goth lol. =)


pics appreciated.I want make up that really brings out my eyes?
Try going to a M.A.C. make up store and talking to them about it. I'm sure they'd be able to help you.I want make up that really brings out my eyes?
Deep purple and/or deep green.





Intense color near lashline


white/shimmery color in the inner corner and inner lashline.


Brown eyeliner looks good when put on LIGHTLY on the outer half of your eye, which may have a naturally darker line, then smudge.
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment