Thursday, December 3, 2009

My eye doctor said i shouldnt wear make up because of a condition i have with my eyes?

i cant remember what its called. its 3 letters. he said theres bumps under my eye lid and it should be smooth. its cause by contact lenses (i never used them, i was going to get a fitting for them until he told me i shouldnt get them lol), pollen and make up. he said not to use it for 6 months. and he gave me 2 differnet eye drops to use 2 times a day. my question is will it matter if i wear make up every now and then like if im going out or some thing ? i didnt wear it every day befor. i know he told me not to use it, but my doctor told me to leave my belly button ring out because of scar tissue formation, but i took it out and now its coming back :SMy eye doctor said i shouldnt wear make up because of a condition i have with my eyes?
a 2nd opinion is always a wise choice if you're not satisfied with your current diagnosis and treatment. seek the advice of an opthalmologist and/or dermatologist.My eye doctor said i shouldnt wear make up because of a condition i have with my eyes?
you know what if i had to give up make up i WOLDN';T do it but its your opinion
This is something to ask your frikin doctor...we aint doctors up in here, we don't know the skin condition your talking about and we haven't studied it. Go ask your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment