Thursday, December 10, 2009

My eyes are grey blue, how can I use make up to really bring out the grey?

I have black hair and really pale skin.My eyes are grey blue, how can I use make up to really bring out the grey?
Purple.





get your self a color wheel and opposing colors on the wheel are colors that contrast...in makeup that means that one would compliment the other!My eyes are grey blue, how can I use make up to really bring out the grey?
Wear more gray %26amp; gray/black undertones. Do the smokyeye look, videojug.com helps with the step by step how to's in it. Use the grays instead of the browns. You can even use a coat of grayish liner under your regular liner, or use a shadow liner of gray.
If your eyes are more towards the blue color, to bring out the blue you would use the orange/bronze tones. Because blue is complimentary to orange.





I have brown eyes, so i use blue eyeshadow is bring out my dark brown tone eyes.





Hope i helped! :)
use alot of black mascara and a little bit of eyeliner





then a light purple or light blue shimmer eyeshadow
purple! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment