Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have hazel eyes, light skin tone and freckles. What kind of make-up would suit me?

What colours of eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss, eyeshadow etc.


I dont use any foundation.





Oh, how can you make your eyes look smaller? I dont like how sometimes my eyes look so big, unless it is just my eye shape. Any tips?I have hazel eyes, light skin tone and freckles. What kind of make-up would suit me?
i have the same features!


to bring out your eyes use a little bit of dark brown or black eyeliner on your top lid, i would recommend a brown or golden eyeshadow, pretty much any earth tone


use light pink lip gloss, sephora brand is my favorite.


use any kind of mascara, i like lashblast, its also good to curl your eyelashes if you can





to make your eyes look smaller you can put eyeliner on the top of you eye and half of the bottom and connect it in the corner of your eye, closing it in, in the corner should make your eyes look smallerI have hazel eyes, light skin tone and freckles. What kind of make-up would suit me?
Okay, I would say you could use both dark purple eyeshadow and liner and dark blue shadow and liner since hazel eyes are obviously a mix between brown and green. And I have always thought bright red lips have looked beautiful on girls with fair skin, I can't pull it off so you should try that, and every girl should wear black mascara. As for blush, choose a nice subtle pink one, because you don't want to look like a clown, and seeing as you are light it will show beautifully on you. Though if you are going to wear red lipstick, use a subtle eyeshadow, maybe a light gray or brown.
i have the SAME features as you. hazel eyes and freckles





this may seem a bit strange but if u use hazel eyeliner it'll make your eyes look great and make the hazel really pop out. if you want to make your eyes smaller use maybe brown eyeliner and green eyeshadow. it'll make ur hazel eyes pop out and make them look smaller. for mascara use a black color and for lipgloss do a nice shade of pink to brighten the green up :] hope this helped!
try it and see, if you go to a makeup place in the mall you can have someone put it on you an that will give you a better idea,
Either brown, dark purple, or mossy green eyeliner, with black or brown mascara. And then either egg plant, gold, bronze, or mossy green eye shadow. You'll look HAWT
try using the line by almay that brings out your color.


brown, and white work for blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment