Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make up can i use to make light brown eyes stand out? and make me look prettier :/?

i've got light brown, small eyes. how can i make them stand out? i use mascara and eye liner every day and my eye lashes are tiny, and it looks horribe :(


what can i do ?What make up can i use to make light brown eyes stand out? and make me look prettier :/?
blues are great for brown eyes, i think!


i have very small eyelashes also, something that helps me is when i put on my mascara i like wiggle the brush while i'm putting it on, and move up the slowly, and also you might want to try to get a better mascara i'll put the link for the kind that i use.. http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P49014%26amp;categoryId=B10


hope this helped!!What make up can i use to make light brown eyes stand out? and make me look prettier :/?
Use a light purple shadow, the purple looks great with brown eyes. Also, try not to use eyeliner, sometimes it can make your eyes look smaller than they actually are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment