Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have black circles under my eyes, I wanted to know what make up I use to cover it?

I'm African American lol and I want some kind of make up that looks natural on the face.I have black circles under my eyes, I wanted to know what make up I use to cover it?
I would suggest using the getting a ';corrective concealer wheal'; by Color Me Beautiful. You can get it at Ulta/www.Ulta.com and at www.Colormebeautiful.com for $18.50. I have horrible dark circles from my horrible allergies that NEVER go away. I've tried everything, but with that concealer you can hardly tell their there. It comes with four colours, pink, green, yellow, and a shade lighter than your skin tone. You apply the yellow shade under your eyes with a concealer brush and then gently pat it on with your finger then apply the skin tone shade and do the same. Then apply your powder or whatever. It is the only thing I use since a lady at Ulta tested it out on me. You can go to Ulta and try it on before you buy it to see if you like it, but I've used hundreds of concealers and this one is definitely worth it.


I hope this helpsI have black circles under my eyes, I wanted to know what make up I use to cover it?
i think a concealer would work best, its more concentrated than foundation and covers these areas better. However, im going to suggest that you don't over do it, because the skin under your eyes is so sensitive it damages fast. If you are going to use concealer MAKE SURE you take it off every day, and use an anti wrinkle cream for the eyes. Trust me. I am 24 and all my friends who started using concealer in their teenage years have sooo many wrinkles!!! you wouldnt belive it!
i would just use foundation that matches your skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment