Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I do my make up with Rimmel London Eyeful Eye Glistener?

I have the green one, and I don't know what I should do with it. It looks weird as eyeliner, I want to put black eyeliner on my waterline ( I know you shouldn't do that:P) and then right on my bottom eyelash root area, I would put my green stuff.. but I cant get the eyeful to have a thin tip. It's really thick. So I can't make a thin line.





I hope the made sense :\





thanks (:How can I do my make up with Rimmel London Eyeful Eye Glistener?
Use it as an eyshadow and put it on the top of your lid. If you want a cool look, I would suggest going on youtube and finding a couple of tutorials to help you out.How can I do my make up with Rimmel London Eyeful Eye Glistener?
shape it.





get a pearing knife, and shape the tip to the desired thickness. does this make sense? hope it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment