Thursday, December 10, 2009

What type of make-up would look good if you have chesnut brown hair and brown/green eyes?

The most I am having trouble with is the eye make-up. I'm NOT allowed to wear eye liner. It makes you look like ya got problems anyway. But what color eye shadow? I wear pink and brown and some glittery green colors. They say silver will attract guys? If so, I need to but some!What type of make-up would look good if you have chesnut brown hair and brown/green eyes?
My eye color is basically the same. I use purples, and greens and it makes my eyes go pop!, you should try some of them,


.oh and a gold color will look amazing on you! :)


Hope i helped!


%26lt;3What type of make-up would look good if you have chesnut brown hair and brown/green eyes?
Pick a colour that contrasts with your eye colour, it will make your eyes pop out %26amp; look larger.
horse dung
Go natural
  • thick hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment