Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you wear make up when you have eyeglasses ? They tend to hide your eyes?

I'm 47 and overweight with brown hair and LOVE make up !How do you wear make up when you have eyeglasses ? They tend to hide your eyes?
I know exactly what you mean I used to have that problem. Just make your eye makeup really dramatic--


- apply lots of eyeliner and make it a thick line on the top. also I use blue eyeliner because it makes your eyes look bigger and more noticable.


-extend your eyeshadow beyond your eyelid and up to your brow line with a light color


-curl your lashes and apply lots of mascara that doesnt flake or clump


It may sound like a little much, but it works. I wear glasses and people are always noticing my eyes and saying how pretty they look because I do this so you shoudl try. Hope this helped 8]]How do you wear make up when you have eyeglasses ? They tend to hide your eyes?
Wear dark blue or purple eyeliner, and brighter colored eyeshadow. Also, don't be afraid to color coordinate your makeup with you glasses
I don't wear glasses full time but when I have to wear them I still do my make up. You dont want to use a lengthening mascara though because they will keep touching the lenses and that drives me crazy!
If you really wanna show off ur make up , consider wearing contacts.... if that's not an option for you than on your next visit to the eye dr. ask them to recommend you glasses that flaunt ur eyes...
Just put it on and go with it......Let the chips fall where they may.
Just get those rimless glasses. I wear glasses and eye make-up. I haven't had a problem with it.
You can wear makeup with glasses. It does make a difference, you dont want people to see the actual makeup anyway.





The only thing is you want to consider an eyelash curler because you'll get mascara on your glasses.





I don't curl my eyelashes for beauty I do it for safety!
just do it normally as if you didn't wear eye glasses


as long as the shades aren't dark they will still show off your beautiful eyes =)


just have fun with it





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment