Thursday, December 3, 2009

What make up is good for brown eyes this fall

I have big brown eyes, im probably going to go towards the gold shimmer/brown eye shadow approach but im not sure. Oh and keep in mind i dont like wearing a lot of make up!What make up is good for brown eyes this fall
Actually, I was at sephora today and the guy told me any color would look with brown eyes. he used orange for me and I %26lt;3 itWhat make up is good for brown eyes this fall
purple smokey-eyes!
gold shimmer/brown eye shadowes are sound good, or u can try plum,purple and shimmer pink.
The rules for eyeshadow usually follow along the acceptec trend-- always variations of the shade of eyes. Thus, if you have brown eyes, any shade of brown (except the exact shade of your iris) will always be in style. Otherwise, yes, neutral tones like gold, taupe, etc. are good bets, and if done lightly, will be enough to bring out your eyes without being overpowering. Otherwise, violet tones go well with brown eyes.
i looove the way brown eyes look with purple eye shadow.


the purple based colors look amazing.





the gold/brown looks good...but sort of boring....
I also have very brown eyes. As far as the shadow goes, I like purple the best, I think it looks really good. Other colors would be greens, blues, orange/golds and maybe even pinks, although I don't recommend the pink because the other colors will make your eyes stand out more. Basically any dark color would look good. I don't like wearing a lot of makeup either so I would go for skin tone color, or at least close. I would avoid whites though. I went trough that stage (sadly) and it looked awful. It brought at the bags under my eyes, and just made my eyes look smaller.





Hope I helped





=]
The biggest eyeshadow trend for fall is gold, so go with some good darkish gold eyeshadow and light golden-yellow shimmer, and some mascara. You fit in the season, with the trend, and it makes gorgeous brown eyes pop.
You put make-up on your brown eye? Oh..brown EYES.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment