Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best way to wear my make up i have blue eyes but really dark hair? help me plz!?

Browns, greens, purples.What is the best way to wear my make up i have blue eyes but really dark hair? help me plz!?
hey im krisitna%26lt;33





okay use a light green eye shadow like seafoam. line the top and lid with it then line ur bottom lid with it. like eye liner. then use a light bronzer allover then use a pinky light red blush use it only on ur cheek bones. then use a mascara. and tada its tip top beautiful!!!What is the best way to wear my make up i have blue eyes but really dark hair? help me plz!?
brown or black eyeliner (you'll look gorgeous)


and brown smokey eyeshadow.
blue and brown eye shadows. black or black-brown eyeliner. make sure your get a nice color of blue that won't make you look old lady like or like a whore.
Blue eyeshadow (to higlight your eyes) and brown or black eyeliner.. trust me it's pretty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment