Thursday, December 3, 2009

I have light olive skin, dark chesnut colored hair, and meduim brown eyes. what make-up tips?

almond shaped eyes, square, oval face, full lipsI have light olive skin, dark chesnut colored hair, and meduim brown eyes. what make-up tips?
That is really funny, I have the exact same features as you!





Here is what I find to like the best on me.





I use a liquid foundation that matches my skin tone..if you want a really good one, Physican's Formula has great powders and Neutrogena has good liquid ones...and then I apply liquid foundation, and add powder on top to make it last all day.





I use black eyeliner on my top and bottom lids, and on my top lids I do a slight ';cat-eye'; (the line on top extends past the beginning of my eyelid) and it looks really good.





Also, I put concealor on my lips so that they match with my skin tone, and add a peach lipstick on top, I really like the way it looks on me!





Hope I could help!I have light olive skin, dark chesnut colored hair, and meduim brown eyes. what make-up tips?
natural foundation


eyeshadow-browns, golds, greens and purples


eyeliner-dark brown-black with black mascara


Very light plum blush


Lips-dark plum-red
i also have tan skin, brown hair-but large brown eyes-i would use light purple eyeliner to make your eyes really POP, pink/peach/medium blue eyeshadow, not that much lipgloss (accentuate your full lips with shiny gloss on your cupid's bow), and use a small amount of bronzer to firm and even out your olive skin tone!!
Hi, uhm Bronze, Green, and deep purple eyeshadows, black mascara, a deep rose colored blush, natural foundation, and a tinted pink/brown gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment