Thursday, December 3, 2009

HELP!!! I'm loosing my eye lashes, i didn't change make-up brand or anything, is there anything i can use to

O PREVENT THIS, OR TO IMPROVE THE GROWING?HELP!!! I'm loosing my eye lashes, i didn't change make-up brand or anything, is there anything i can use to
Thats what happen to me too! Just go to ur doctor or deal with it...i mena, i lost like thousands of eyelashes now and these days but i try not to think about it and if u do start to lose them even mroe....just wear mascarsa lolHELP!!! I'm loosing my eye lashes, i didn't change make-up brand or anything, is there anything i can use to
My friend had that problem in high school, it was from too much blood in her eyelids. Go see the dr.
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment