Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up to make eyes stand out?

What eye make up can I use to make my eyes stand out? What colours are good for blue/grey eyes and what is the proper technique for applying eye make up? I have tried doing the smokey eye thing before but it never turns out right!


Here is a photo of how I usually make up my eyes.


http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x89/c鈥?/a>Make up to make eyes stand out?
Smoky eyes are good but they're a little too heavy for every day. It's kind of hard to get a good idea of what your eyes look like cos you seem to be posing in the picture, but I have blue/grey eyes and I think the best colours are golds and soft browns. Personally (but I have small eyes) I coat the entire lid in a soft gold colour, and then soften it with brown.. then using a dark brown across the bone over your eyes and blend that out. Then I use a wet angle brush and put gold underneath my eyes. You can darken it in the corners with a brown to make it stand out moreMake up to make eyes stand out?
your eyes already do stand out, trust me.


a few tips to help them stand out more are....


-try a gold or shimmery eyeshadow and put it in the creases of your eyes and underneath your eyebrow. this highlighting will help them stand out


- mascara on your bottom lid, it can help make your eyes look bigger.


- and with blue eyes, a black shimmery eyeliner is the best color to use. almay makes a great one - it has a silvery flicker in it which really compliments blue eyes
I think maybe you'd look good with black liquid or gel liner. Almost anyone does :). A good color for your eyes may be like a dark burgundy or navy blue. You should give it a try and see if you like it ^_^.
I think your eye make-up looks good the way it is in the picture.
Very cute! I think your eyes look great. I like the black eyeliner and mascara, that really makes them stand out. Maybe a pink shadow with a dark purple in the crease and outside corners? That would look nice.
Black liquid liner on the top lash line will make your eyes stand out, brown is good too to make your eyes more naturally pretty looking. Yellow and green are good colours as well as black.
applying black eyeliner on the top lid will rli bring your eyes out. Also, i've heard that applying white eyeline on the bottom lid is also effective.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment