Thursday, December 10, 2009

Green eyes and make up

wot make up would bring out my green eyes?!Green eyes and make up
Purple for sure. I have green eyes..and when I am going out on the town..I won't leave home with out it on :)


I use neutrals/browns/tans for everyday wear.Green eyes and make up
Smokey greens, browns the golden glow type not dark brown., rusts and make sure you use a highlighter on the brow. Dusky mauve not bright purples. Match your eyeliner to the darkest colour you are using and lots of mascara. The highlighter brings out your eyes more so if you get the mix right you should be glowing!!





Try going to one of your local stores that have makeup counters and ask the girls on them for advice if you are lucky one will offer to do them for you to show you how it can look.





Years ago I was shown how to make the most of my eyes by a hollywood makeup artist who was visiting the department store where I worked. I have green eyes and the lessons he taught me have never been forgotton.
The most popular colours for green eye-shadows are browns, chocolates, dark greens and gold.


Apricots and taupes are good for highlighters.


Dark purples and plums look gorgeous too, especially as eyeliner.





most of the time choose warm colours not cool.





Colours not to use: Pinks, blues and silvers



Smokey eyes really make mine pop! I have really pale green eyes and I have noticed that helps mine. I don't like black for it though, I feel like it's too severe. I love a dark grey like a gunmetal color, dark browns work pretty well also.
I have green eyes, too. Whenever I use purples or pinks, my eyes pop. Try Cover Girl's eye enhancers in Berries %26amp; Creme. Another good find is Almay's collection. They have a line that plays up each eye color. You can get eyeshadow, liner, and mascara.
black eyeliner on the top and bottown with nutral color eye shadow


(light) brown eyeliner on top and bottom with white eye shadow
use browns for eyeshadow or you could use like a plum eyeliner and smudge it. (Plum looks really nice with green eyes)





Basically you want your make-up to be the opposite color of your eyes
i have green eyes and i find that dark green, purple and browns bring out your eyes.
pink and purple colors for sure! the contrast between the pink or purple with the green will make your eyes pop! :)
purple brings out green eyes. i believe almay has a eye color specific line out.
brown- green and brown are complementary colours
wearing a green eye liner will bring the green out more.
Purple, Bronze, Gold
gold eye shadow and brown eyeliner
Golds, bronzes and browns.
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment