Thursday, December 10, 2009

Make up for brown eyes and fair skin?

What eye makeup and colors should i use? I have very fair skin and dark brown eyes and brown hair. I want my eyes to pop and look nice but i dont want t look too made up and like a drag queen ;]Make up for brown eyes and fair skin?
I have brown eyes too, and here is my routine.





I line my eyes with mark.'s Metalliner liquid liner in Bronze Edge ($5). (That really makes my eyes pop.)





Then I add on of mark.'s Gold shades either their i-mark shadows in Magic ($4) or their Golden Wave Trio ($7)





Then I coat each lash with their awesome Make it Big mascara ($6).





It is an easy way to give your eyes some brightness without going overboard.
  • norton antivirus 2007
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment