Thursday, December 10, 2009

What make-up shade would go best with my eyes?

Something that looks good on light and dark eyes (I have a dark brown, and light grey eye) and i always usually wore contacts over the grey one but i'm not going to wear contacts anymore, so i'd like to know what kind of make up would go best with my eyes that wouldn't look to awkward or over done because of the dramatic color difference of my eyes.What make-up shade would go best with my eyes?
I think that your difference in eye color is cool!





I would go light on the eye makeup since they already stand out. Just some liner, mascara and maybe a light neutral shade up to the crease and a highlighting shade under your brows and in the corner of your eye, to catch the light in a subtle way.What make-up shade would go best with my eyes?
I think it's GREAT that you are comfortable and confident enough with yourself to not wear contacts, but in all honesty, I think ANY type of eye makeup will bring attention to your eyes.. in a negative way! If they are too completely different colors, I can't really see you having many choices. I would skip much makeup on the eyes maybe a LITTLE brown eyeliner, but nothing more!





BUT that doesn't mean you can't have fun with makeup!! Glossy lips and lip colors are really in now! If i were you, I would work on accentuating the lips. Invest in a really good tinted lip gloss maybe a soft rose or a peachy color... line them with a similar color to make them look fuller!





:-D
Your like my friend! She's got on grey eye, one green eye. I think it's cool, embrace it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment